PACIFIC 2017 is Australia’s premier commercial maritime and naval defence exposition and a leading maritime and defence forum for Australia, Asia and the Indo-Pacific region.
PACIFIC 2017 will be the perfect occasion for you to connect with the commercial maritime and naval defence community.
Take the opportunity to engage, communicate, network and learn with unprecedented access to international companies, government officials and scientific and technology experts as well as a comprehensive program of topical conferences, industry networking and learning opportunities.
We look forward to welcoming you to our show, however, please note the following criteria which applies to any visitor wishing to attend PACIFIC 2017:
- The event is reserved for those with a professional, business or operational involvement in commercial maritime and/or naval defence and related government or industry sectors and is not open to the general public
- All visitors to the event must submit a trade visitor application form online or onsite in person during the event period at the ICC, Sydney (3-5 October 2017)
- Successful online submission of a trade visitor application results in an e-receipt being emailed to the potential trade visitor. The e-receipt must be presented on the first day the visitor attends the show, and upon presentation of accreditation and/or photo ID, a PACIFIC 2017 trade visitor badge will issued.
- Access is free of charge to all accredited PACIFIC 2017 trade visitors. Accreditation will take place onsite and visitors may be asked for evidence of accreditation such as Defence ID, applicable business card, association membership card etc. Accreditation must demonstrate a professional, business or operational involvement in commercial maritime and/or naval defence and related government or industry sectors.
- Conditions of entry may also apply
- No person under the age of 16 years will be admitted to PACIFIC 2017
- A dress code applies. Appropriate business attire or applicable military uniform is required.
- Photo ID (passport or drivers license) must be carried with you at all times during the event.
Your trade visitor badge will include access to the following:
- Access to the event as a visitor between 0900 and 1800 from Tuesday 3 to Thursday 5 October 2017
- Daily networking opportunities and drinks with other visitors, exhibitors, delegates and official guests.
- Access for smartphone users to download the PACIFIC 2017 App
- Access free of charge to the following associated conferences:
- Border Watch Information Session
- Building Australia’s Defence and Naval Shipbuilding Skills (a separate email registration of interest is also required here)
- Defence Industry and Innovation – Perspectives of the CDIC Advisory Board (a separate email registration of interest is also required here)
- FFG Sustainment: From Availability Comes Knowledge; from Knowledge Comes Lethality (a separate email registration of interest is also required here)
- Future Ready: Navigating the Digital Wave
- Future Submarine Industry Briefing (a separate email registration of interest is also required here)
- Higher Education for Development of the Maritime Industry
- IndPac 2017 (a separate email registration of interest is also required here)
- Maritime Australia Innovation Awards
- NSW Government SME Workshop
- PACIFIC 2017 Innovation Pitchfest
EXHIBITORS PLEASE NOTE: If you are attending PACIFIC 2017 as an exhibitor, you will need to register for an exhibitor badge via your company's exhibition coordinator. Exhibitor badges will have the same access rights as the trade visitor badge.