- Please note the Conference is open to all.
- There is no charge to attend the Conference.
- All persons planning to attend the Conference must register.
- Each person must complete a separate registration.
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
Please review the important information on Entitlements and Cancellations below. To confirm you have understood and agree to these conditions, and to proceed to with your conference registration, please click "register" above on the right.
Your registration fee entitles you to the following:
- All conference sessions
- Pocket program
- Morning and afternoon tea on the Exposition floor
- Access to the PACIFIC 2017 International Maritime Exposition in Halls 1/2/3/4
- Access to network functions, provided in Exhibition Halls 1/2/3/4 from 1700 - 1800 daily as part of the PACIFIC 2017 International Maritime Exposition.
- You do not have access to program sessions of the PACIFIC 2017 International Maritime Conference
- Lunch in the Delegate Dining Room is not included in your registration.
All cancellations must be notified in writing via email to the Conference Secretariat.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information regarding the RAN Sea Power Conference contact:
The Sea Power Conference 2017 Team