Frequently Asked Questions
Can anyone register for the Sea Power Conference?
- The Royal Australian Navy Sea Power Conference 2017 is open to all. Please proceed to the Registration Page (detailed on the index box) and complete the General Registration proforma.
Is there a registration fee to attend the Sea Power Conference?
- There is no charge to attend the conference.
What will General Registration give me access to?
- All Sea Power Conference 2017 sessions
- Sea Power Conference 2017 Pocket program
- Morning and afternoon tea on the Exposition Floor
- Access to:
- The PACIFIC 2017 International Maritime Exposition in Halls 1/2/3/4
- Access to networking functions, provided on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday in Halls 1/2/3/4 from 1700 to 1800 as part of the PACIFIC 2017 International Maritime Exposition.
Is any catering included in my General Registration?
- Morning and afternoon tea are included
- Lunch in the Delegate Dining Room is not included as part of your registration. Refreshments will be available for purchase from cafes located on the Exposition Floor.
Do I need to register as a delegate for the Sea Power Conference 2017 if I only want to attend the PACIFIC 2017 International Maritime Exposition?
- You can obtain complimentary registration as a trade visitor on the provision that photographic identification and corporate or industry affiliation (such as an applicable business card, association membership card, military identification, etc) is shown. Pre-Registration to attend as a trade visitor is available online via the PACIFIC 2017 website or on arrival at the event. The registration desk is located outside the Exhibition Halls.
Will security measures be in place during the Conference and Exposition?
- Delegates should be aware from Tuesday 3 to Thursday 5 October 2017 access control procedures will be in force. Delegates entering the conference and exposition venues will be subject to screening processes (similar to security checks undertaken at airports) and delegates should ensure conference badges are worn at all times when within the conference and exposition venues.
What attire should I wear to the Sea Power Conference?
- Defence personnel should wear Dress of the Day, which is Navy W7’s or Service equivalent.
- For international military personnel this equates to Winter Day uniform with ribbons.
- Civilian equivalent is business attire during the day and lounge suit for evening functions.
Am I able to conduct bulk registrations for the Sea Power Conference?
- There is no means to make bulk registrations for the conference. Each person attending the conference will need to be registered separately.
I am registered for the Sea Power Conference, can I attend any sessions of the International Maritime Conference?
- The International Maritime Conference is a fee-paying conference. If you wish to attend this conference, please proceed to the International Maritime Conference Registration Page here and follow the instructions provided to complete the registration process.