- Please note the Conference is open to all.
- All persons planning to attend the Conference, including presenters must register.
PLEASE NOTE ONLINE REGISTRATIONS HAVE NOW CLOSED
ON SITE REGISTRATION FEE NOW APPLIES FROM MONDAY 2 OCTOBER 2017
||On Site Registration Fee
from 2 October 2017 **
* To qualify for the student rate, delegates must be full-time students and be able to provide relevant documentation upon request.
** From Monday 2 October 2017 registrations can only be made onsite at the International Maritime Conference registration desk.
Your registration fee entitles you to the following:
- PACIFIC 2017 International Maritime Conference sessions.
- Satchel and all official documentation including proceedings.
- Attendance at the PACIFIC 2017 International Maritime Conference Welcome Cocktail Reception (Please note - this entitlement is not included for Day Registration delegates).
- Morning Tea daily.
- Lunch daily in the Delegate Dining Facility.
- Access to the PACIFIC 2017 International Maritime Exposition.
- Access to networking functions, provided on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday in the Exhibition halls as part of the PACIFIC 2017 International Maritime Exposition.
Cancellations and Refunds
All cancellations must be notified in writing via email to the Conference Secretariat:
- Before 25 August 2017 will receive a full refund of fees payable
- After 25 August 2017 receive a 50% refund of fees payable
- After 15 September 2017 there will be no refund
Registration may be transferred to another delegate from the same organisation but the Conference Secretariat must be notified in writing via email.