||3 April 2017
|Refereed Paper Submission Deadline
||12 June 2017
|Full Paper Submission Deadline
||24 July 2017
|Presenter Registration Deadline
||11 August 2017
FULL PAPER GUIDELINES
All accepted papers for the PACIFIC 2017 International Maritime Conference must be submitted via email to email@example.com by the appropriate deadline:
Refereed Papers: 12 June 2017
Full Paper Submission: 24 July 2017
Inclusion in Conference Proceedings
To be included in the Conference Proceedings, full papers must be submitted by the appropriate deadline with the accompanying presenter’s registration and payment.
Please adhere to the following instructions below for formatting your full paper.
- All papers must be submitted in Microsoft Word format
- Submissions must be in English
- Font: All body text should be in Calibri, 12pt font size, one column, justified
- Title: Calibri, 18pt font size, bold and centred across the top of the page
- Under title list the Author(s) Name (underline presenting author), Affiliations (Name of organisation/affiliation) and email contact in 12pt font size, centered.
- Headings: Major Headings to be in 12pt font size, left justified, bold font and use capital letters. Sub-headings should be in 12pt font size, left justified, bold font using Title Case.
- References to be listed and numbered at the end of the paper.
- Page Size A4
- Page Margins (top: 2.5cm, bottom: 2.5cm, left: 2.5cm, right: 2.5cm)
- Preferred maximum size of papers is 10 pages, but may be increased to 15 pages if needed by the authors
- Do not include page numbers, headers or footers.
- Complete Full Paper in Correct Format
All papers must adhere to the full paper template which can be downloaded here.
- Submit Full Paper
Email your full paper in the required format to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Register as a Presenter
Register and pay to attend the Conference HERE > .
Please note the early bird registration deadline is 11 August 2017.
Any questions regarding abstract submissions should be directed to the Conference Secretariat at email: email@example.com