Frequently Asked Questions
What attire should I wear to the conference?
- Dress for the event is smart business attire.
- Defence personnel should wear Dress of the Day.
As a conference delegate do I have access to the PACIFIC 2017 International Maritime Exposition?
- All delegates have access to the Exposition in the halls on the exhibition floor. The Exposition is open from 0900 to 1800 on Tuesday 3 and Wednesday 4 October 2017, and from 0900 to 1700 on Thursday 5 October 2017.
Do I need to register as a delegate for the PACIFIC 2017 International Maritime Conference if I only want to view the PACIFIC 2017 International Maritime Exposition?
- You can obtain complimentary registration as a trade visitor on the provision that photographic identification and corporate or industry affiliation (such as an applicable business card, association membership card, military identification, etc) is shown. Pre-Registration to attend the exhibition as a trade visitor will be available online via the PACIFIC 2017 website or on arrival at the event. The registration desk is located in the Sydney ICC Exhibition Level 2 foyer.
- Australian Defence Force (ADF) personnel can obtain complimentary registration to the PACIFIC 2017 International Maritime Exhibition by pre-registering as a trade visitor or by registering on arrival at the event.
What will the conference registration fee give me access to?
- PACIFIC 2017 International Maritime Conference sessions, held in the Level 2 Sydney ICC conference precinct.
- Satchel and all official documentation including proceedings.
- Attendance at the PACIFIC 2017 International Maritime Conference Welcome Cocktail Reception on Wednesday 4 October 2017 (Please note - this entitlement is not included for Day Registration delegates).
- Lunch and Morning Teas daily on the exhibition floor.
- Access to the PACIFIC 2017 International Maritime Exposition.
- Access to PACIFIC 2017 Defence and Industry Networking Functions in the Exhibition Halls.
Does my registration include entry to the Sea Power Conference sessions?
- Delegates wishing to attend any of the Sea Power Conference sessions must complete a separate Sea Power Conference registration and collect an additional badge at the Sea Power Conference registration counter for entry into these sessions. Further information on registering for the Sea Power Conference is available on the website here.
I have been accepted as a speaker at the conference, will I be advised of my presentation time slot? Is there any other specific presentation requirements?
- Details regarding the program schedule, electronic and presentation requirements will be forwarded to you in due course. You should note, however, you will be allocated 30 minutes in the program for your presentation. Within this allocation you should also allow two minutes for the session chair to introduce you and at least five minutes for questions/discussion on completion of your presentation.